Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2020

I'm on a mission to explore all 62 US National Parks



NEW VIDEO! I am on a mission to visit all 62 National Parks.

I am a Georgia girl with a passion for traveling and exploring new places.  I absolutely love sharing these incredible places with you. I hope they help and inspire you as you plan your next trip or at least make you laugh 😂

On my channel you'll find videos full of adventure. I make vlogs about US National Parks, Kayaking, Hiking, RV Life, any many other awesome adventures around the US. Occasionally, I travel outside the US and capture my adventures there as well. I am passionate about capturing these moments and memories, as well as sharing helpful information with you. I hope by sharing our adventures, I inspire you to step outside your comfort zone and visit someplace new.

Stay Curious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment