Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Keep It Tight!

Happy Thursday Everyone!!!
I wanted to post one of my favorite recipes for you guys! This tilapia is a staple in my diet. I eat it almost everyday! During my strict competition diet it is the meal I enjoy the most! I hope you like it as much as I do. I found it on Tosca Reno's Eat Clean website www.eatcleandiet.com. For those of you that know me you know how big of an advocate I am for the Eat Clean Lifestyle. If you allow it, it can change your life as it has completely changed mine! 

Tosca's Keep It Tight Tilapia
YIELD: 4 servings
PREPARATION TIME: 5 minutes
COOKING TIME: 10 minutes


Details
Satisfy your taste buds and set your metabolism on fire with this delicious recipe! Cayenne, ginger and mustard are three ingredients that help you burn fat just by eating them!
Ingredients
• 1/4 cup / 60 ml best-quality olive oil
• 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
• 1 tsp / 5 ml paprika
• 1 tsp / 5 ml ginger
• 1 tsp / 5 ml fresh ground black pepper
• 1 tsp / 5 ml dried mustard
• 1 tsp / 5 ml oregano
• 1 tsp / 5 ml chili powder
• 1 pinch cayenne pepper
• 4 tilapia filets, thawed
Preparation
  1. Preheat your oven to 400ºF/ 205ºC. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a medium sized bowl combine olive oil, garlic and seasonings.
  3. Dip each filet into the seasoning and place it on the baking sheet.
  4. Pour any remaining seasoning over the filets on the sheet and place the baking sheet in the oven.
  5. Bake for 10 minutes.
Nutritional Value for One Filet:
Calories: 183.25
Calories from Fat: 78.5
Total Fat: 9 g
Saturated Fat: 1.7 g
Total Carbs: 2.6 g
Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 23 g
Sodium: 153 mg
Cholesterol: 57 mg Sugar: 0.2 g




NEWS FROM BIKINI BODY FITNESS!!!
Introducing Saturday Morning Bootcamps in May. Sessions starting at 7:30, 8:30 and 9:30. New Clients Only. $40 for 4 Saturdays or $10 per Saturday. Location: River Ridge High School!!! Let us know if you are interested and ready to get SERIOUS!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment