Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Eat healthy for $7 a day!!!

Happy Friday Everyone!!! I hope you all have some great things planned for this weekend. I want to address the issue of eating healthy while on a budget. All too often I hear people mention how expensive it is to eat healthy. You are WRONG! Eating healthy can be cheap and easy! If you want some more information and great recipe suggestions please follow the link! You will be surprised by how little you can spend with just a little bit of planning. Remember: Failing to plan is planning to fail!
Follow the link for info: Can I Eat Healthy on $7 a Day?

Dieting Season has begun for my next competition! I am currently following a 1500 calorie a day plan with 7 meals a day! I am happy now and I feel great. I love my banana and cottage cheese that I get every morning! I am lifting heavy weights in the gym with anywhere from 4-8 reps. I am pushing through 4 sets each. I can see the muscle growth coming on!!! My focus is hitting my arms and legs twice a week! I want to build. I am feeling a little bit bulky but enjoying the fact that I only have 20 minutes of cardio every day. All too soon that will change, but for now its smooth sailing and I am a happy girl!

Stay fit everyone!!

-Rheannon

0 comments:

Post a Comment